For the brightest possible teeth and most attractive smile possible, thousands of people opt for cosmetic Teeth Whitening in Gurgaon. Even after making that choice, there are choices to make. After all, there are several options out there for (hopefully) obtaining whiter teeth.
Here, we want to introduce you to one of the safest and popular options for getting cosmetic teeth whitening near you — laser teeth whitening. Here’s everything you need to know about laser whitening that you can get from a dentist in Gurgaon.
The advantages of laser teeth whitening
- Laser teeth whitening is fast. You’ll see results within hours of your appointment — up to 10 shades lighter than the yellow-gray teeth you might have now
- It’s completely non-invasive
- Laser teeth whitening can eliminate some stains that other methods /chemical whitening just can’t touch.
- With dedicated attention to good daily dental hygiene habits, your whiter teeth can stay whiter for as long as two years after laser whitening.
- Laser whitening isn’t a DIY option that you teach yourself by googling and reading a box, but is performed by trained professionals who are experts in the health of your teeth and gums.
- Laser teeth whitening is efficient. Your teeth whitening appointment at dentist will be finished in roughly an hour
The disadvantages of laser teeth whitening
- Laser teeth whitening is more expensive than other options, but that cost should be weighed against the convenience and speed of laser treatment and the long-lasting effect that can be achieved.
- The best way to sustain your results is to go back to your dentist for follow-up sessions. Since the follow-up sessions are also performed using lasers, you won’t be able to do them yourself — unless you happen to have a laser teeth whitening system at home.
- You can receive laser teeth whitening outside dentists’ offices — even in kiosks at some malls. That might sound like a pro, but it’s actually a Laser teeth whitening outside a dentist’s office is not usually performed by dental professionals. You won’t get the same careful assessments of your teeth and gums or the best advice about how to deal with the most significant or unusual types of stains. You also won’t get the benefit of a professional’s experience in handling teeth sensitivity and gum irritation.
Laser dentistry is an incredibly effective tool for producing whiter teeth quickly, and teeth that stay whiter for a long time with the right follow-up and self-care. To find out if obtaining laser-based cosmetic teeth whitening near you is a good option, get in touch with a dentist and ask if they provide the service and for an assessment.
Our Expert Team of Doctors
Our dedicated team of expert dentists work to attain a common objective and to accomplish the same motto which is to satisfy our client at the utmost level and provide them a healthy and smiling life always.
Dr. Manoti Sehgal Gupta
Dr. Prateek Gupta
Why Choose Us
We are the best dental clinic in Gurgaon offering quality treatments with care for our patients at very competitive pricing