Multiple Tooth Dental Implants in Gurgaon
Multiple tooth implants provide several advantages over fixed bridges and removable partial dentures. In addition to looking and functioning like natural teeth, multiple tooth dental implants replace teeth without support from adjacent natural teeth. Other common treatments for the loss of several teeth, such as fixed bridges or removable partial dentures, are dependent on support from adjacent teeth.
Another big advantage is that multiple tooth dental implants don’t require the time-consuming maintenance associated with removable partial dentures, which should be removed and cleaned after eating and soaked overnight. Instead, multiple tooth dental implants need only be cared for with the same daily brushing and flossing routines that are recommended for natural teeth.
In addition, because multiple tooth dental implants will replace some of your tooth roots, your bone will be better preserved. Dental implants integrate with your jawbone, helping to keep the bone healthy and your natural smile intact. In contrast, with a fixed bridge or removable partial denture:
- The bone that previously surrounded the tooth root may begin to deteriorate. This can lead to recession of the jawbone and a collapsed, unattractive smile.
- Gums and bone can recede around a fixed bridge or removable partial denture and leave a visible defect.
- The cement holding bridges in place can wash out, allowing bacteria to decay teeth that anchor the bridge.
- Removable partial dentures can move around in the mouth and reduce your ability to eat certain foods.
In short, multiple tooth dental implants are more natural-looking, functional, decay-resistant and comfortable than a fixed bridge or removable partial denture.
How will the implants be placed?
There are three components to an implant-supported bridge:
- The implants, which look like screws or cylinders and are placed into your jaw.
- The prosthetic (artificial) teeth, which look and function like healthy, natural teeth.
- The abutments that are inserted into the implants and allow the new teeth to connect to the implants.
Our Expert Team of Doctors
Our dedicated team of expert dentists work to attain a common objective and to accomplish the same motto which is to satisfy our client at the utmost level and provide them a healthy and smiling life always.
Dr. Manoti Sehgal Gupta
Dr. Prateek Gupta
Why Choose Us
We are the best dental clinic in Gurgaon offering quality treatments with care for our patients at very competitive pricing